You are invited to participate in the 2021 Day Hospitals Australia National Conference.
Held over three days and complimented by 3 months post-conference proceedings,
As the peak industry body, Day Hospitals Australia is committed to delivering a conference that creates opportunities for existing and new business relationships to be fostered and developed within a professional but welcoming environment.
Our national conference offers a significant opportunity for your organisation to present your products and services to a vast representation of decision-makers from within the day hospital sector nationally, all under the one roof. For many facilities, this is their once chance throughout the year to engage with multiple suppliers to the sector.
For the first time ever, in 2021, the Day Hospitals Australia Conference will be held ONLINE.
It is expected that the 2021 National Conference will attract more than 250 delegates from across the health care sector including:
- Chief Executive Officers/Directors of Nursing
- Business Owners
- Business and Practice Managers
- Decision and policy makers
- Day Hospital personnel
- Medical administrators
- Medical specialists
- Health fund executives
- Government health departments
- Regulatory body officers
The conference program will feature:
- Keynote and International speakers
- Plenary and Panel Sessions from key professionals within the day hospital industry
- Concurrent workshops focused on the three key elements of running a day hospital: Clinical, Management and Business Development
- Industry Trade and Exhibition with representation from 50 companies